Sunday, June 15, 2014

[[ Burn Me Up ]]

That's So we had our very first fire today at out new house. 
Beautiful isn't it. We made the pit a while ago and we used these massive rocks though we would eventually like to get a washing machine drum. We spent all day filling up a massive garbage bin that our neighbor lent is sober could clean out the barn and basement shop. There was a lot of junk from renos and from the last owners. Everything hung that was wood be burned and had the beautiful fire you above. Also I got pretty sunburnt but I'm upswing my coco butter Vaseline so hopefully I don't peel and perhaps all my freckles will come out full force soon.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day I myself celebrated it with 2 of my 3 fathers my dad and my father in law it was nice they played guitar and I made beer can chicken on the BBQ. 
That's me and my biological father I love him to death I always tell everyone I take after my father. 
That's my dad, father in law and my step mom sitting around while I bbq. It was their first time meeting and it went great my dad and father in law have so much I common I knew they would get along.

Well I'm off not to go re moisturize my shoulders hope everyone has a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Please Make Sure To Comment, Follow, And Share