Sunday, June 15, 2014

[[ The Great Journey ]]

I I apologize for my lack of posts times a million, life always seems to get in the way. 

Every year the men of our family on Mylez side go on a fishin trip and leave up women up to our own devices. This is only my second year of this, a week without Mylez. My mother in law and I spend it together seeing as we all love together now it is much easier and plus I don't have to sleep on an air mattress. 

For me this is a week of getting things done I normally wouldn't, I book time off work this year being 2 weeks( though the guys are only gone for 1). I've got a list of things I'd like to do watching all the movies I normally wouldn't be able to is on that list( it's girl time after all). I also recently has. Friend teach me how to weave so I've been doing that on the inkle loom I bought off of her. 
Just something simple for my first time. 
I also finally did my nails, I got a sample from a woman at work for stick on decals from jamberry.com and they are neat!
The pink is joe fresh in candy and the accent nail is from jamberry sorry for the bad camera quality I'm writing this from my iphone and used the camera in blogger.

I've also made some headway with my novel though I realize now I never told any if you I was writing one I guess perhaps one day you might see it on the shelves ( a girl can dream ). It's now a girly book just so you know, or about me for that matter. 

Anyways this was just an update sinuous know in still alive hope you are all enjoying the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Please Make Sure To Comment, Follow, And Share